Friday, January 8, 2010

Natural Make-Up Help... Please? =)?

Okay, So my Dad is quite strict about make-up. He doesn't mind about Mascara but I really want to start wearing foundation.





I live in England, and it would be great if you could tell me a Powder Founation from Superdrug or Boots =) My skin is quite sensitive.





Also, my pocket money is 拢5 a week, so I don't want to spend to much.And I am 12, in year 7.








Thanks =)Natural Make-Up Help... Please? =)?
ur skin is ugly already so whateva!Natural Make-Up Help... Please? =)?
see a shop assitant to find the right shade of foundation for u x


also get a good quality one and buy some good uality sponges n when appling only use dabs on ure cheeks and forhead n blend well with sponge n blend onto ure neck x


ure a bit young to wear makeup yet though i would juss stick with ure mascara n blusher xxx
Umm, I'm from the US so I'm not sure if they have the same products over there. But I use a mineral foundation that looks really natural: Physician's Formula Mineral Wear Foundation. You can apply as much as you want, like if I just want to run to the grocery store I can dab on a little, but if my face is breaking out I can use a little more. It stays on for a long time, and it's the only kind I've ever used because it's amazing! I started wearing it when I was 13, so that's kinda the same:) Also, I suggest you set the foundation after you apply it with just some regualr pressed powder, otherwise it'll wear off. Good Luck:)

No comments:

Post a Comment