Friday, January 8, 2010

Natural Make-up?

Has anyone tried the natural alternative makeup out there? What is your opinion compared to regular makeup? How much did you pay for it?Natural Make-up?
if your looking for natural make-up, i highly reccomend Bare Minnerals. I just started using it and my face looks and feels so much healthier. Its 100% natural and it actually good for your skin. It doesnt clog your pores and it just looks better then like liquid make up. You can get it at Sephora, Bare Minnerals store, or Ulta. Each one is about $25 but you can get the starter kit (which i got) and it has everything in it for only $60. Good luck!Natural Make-up?
I think physicians formula is one. You can buy it at wallgreens. It is only a bit pricy but not to bad.
What do you mean 'natural'? Do you mean tinted moisturizers or organic?





I've tried tinted, one from Marcelle (I dont know if Americans have that). I like it a lot, it makes me look like I was just at the beach.. but then again Im olive skinned so I have the undertone for it. But it works nice and well!





and mine was about the same as the cheaper foundations, but its better . its not clogging my pores
Bare minerals works really good. It isn't oily or anything and it doesn't start break outs. I think it only costs maybe somewhere from $6--$10. But I really don't remember. You can buy it cheap on ebay though.

No comments:

Post a Comment