Friday, January 8, 2010

What can be done in order to get totally natural rosy cheeks without using make up?

I want to know if there are any foods I can eat or healthy drinks out there that help get naturally rosy cheeks. Any other tricks to getting completely natural rosy cheeks will help. I just don't want to have to wear blush all the time if there's a way to have naturally rosy cheeks! Thanks for your help!! :)What can be done in order to get totally natural rosy cheeks without using make up?
Haha ... my problem is getting RID of my rosy cheeks!! I never ever wear blush because my cheeks are always red, and my whole face looks like a tomato when I work out! Yuk!





As to your issue, though, I think water is one of the best tools. It clears your complexion and washes out the bacteria and gunk under your skin for a fresh, rosy look. Water also helps your skin get very soft as well. 8-10 glasses a day is good ... I assume fruits and veggies work as well, but I'm not 100% sure.





A quick tip for getting on-the-spot rosiness is to pinch each cheek to bring blood to that spot. It sounds funny, I know, and it doesn't last longer than 2-3 minutes, but for a picture or if you forgot your blush, pinch each cheek for a moment or so. Instant Blush! Voila!





Hope this helps! %26lt;%26gt;%26lt;What can be done in order to get totally natural rosy cheeks without using make up?
Pinch your cheeks or get a tan..You could also try holding a flashlight on the spot!
Pinch your cheeks or have someone slap you.
hon if you are not blessed with them then you are not going to have them.
Well I don't know if this counts as makeup but you can slice a strawberry in half and rub it on your cheeks. Might sound dumb but hey it works.
by being embarrassed
Pinch your cheeks. Or get a bit of sun on your face it will bring it out.
Get Benefit's Benetint. It's totally natural and lasts all day long.
i know im probably like the fifth person that says this but really pinch your cheeks i saw it in an old movie once i forgot which one but the girl in it was expecting to see some guy or something he had come to visit her and befor she went out to talk to him she looked in the mirror to check her self and she pinched her cheeks to make them look blushed

No comments:

Post a Comment