Friday, January 8, 2010

What can i add to my face (make up) natural?

i need natural makeup for my face any tips lyk a natural look not heavy include pictures if you wantWhat can i add to my face (make up) natural?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hdkLvBJJs鈥?/a>





Concealer, tinted moisturizer, creme blush, highlighter on the cheek bones, and setting powder will make you look beautiful without looking like you're even wearing a thing.





MAC's creme blush is amazing because it lasts all day and it blends in and looks very natural. You can apply it with a foundation brush or a disposable sponge. Visit maccosmetics.com


I also use MAC concealer and Physician's Formula tinted moisturizer. Try it!What can i add to my face (make up) natural?
Well since you really don't want to look cakey or heavy, you shouldn't use a foundation. Maybe try a tinted moisturizer. I use liquid foundation and concealer, both from trublend, and it doesn't look heavy
Sheer Cover! If you want flawless skin, you need to buy this foundation. It's made with natural minerals and anti-oxidant tea. My mom's friend uses it and she is beautiful. I think its about $30 but it's worth it.
http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=AmgcQ9BeATG9EALwQGVBfY3sy6IX;_ylv=3?qid=20090228130152AAdMYhQ
There is a mineral line of beauty products produced by avon. Free of talc, oil, and fragrance and Inexpensive. You can check them out at www.youravon.com/bsingleton.
try using a tinted moisturizer.

No comments:

Post a Comment