Friday, January 8, 2010

What make-up would look natural on me?

I've got big blue eyes, light brown hair and a very pale complexion. I'm not that big on eye liner, but I'm up for any other make-up idea's that make me look natural and that fits into my fair complexion.





Any Idea's?What make-up would look natural on me?
Ok I think I can help u.





First u got to find products that work for your skin tone. Covergirl would work wonders on you, I recommend covergirl Tru Match. Or Maybelline Dream matte powder, I thinks its very light and natural so u won't feel so cakey. I hate that lol. Also by maybelline is Pure makeup for a shine free, light, natural look.





Next is concealor, I recommend Maybelline's Mineral Powder Natural Perfecting concealor because its very light weight and great for covering up dark circles.





Next is eyes, For a woman with a pale skin tone and blue eyes, I think taupes and bronze brown eyeshadows would look so beautiful on you because its natural and it brings out the blue. Try Maybelline Expert Wear Eye shadow quads in Sunlit Bronze. Also for a little pop try the shadow quads in Sapphire Ice, Lavender fields, and Seashore Frost. Also checkout MAC eyeshadows, Revlon, and Clinque eyeshadows to. Also checkout Almay expert eyeshadows for blue eyes, it could work for u or it may look kinda intense if you are trying to go for a natural look.





Next is eyeliner, now I know you said your not to big on eyeliner, but if u do decide to I recommend no black eyeliner what so ever. Why? Because it would look to harsh on beautiful pale skin. However, if you a brown eyeliner it should provide to same impact but more sutable for your eyecolor and skin tone. I recommend Revlon Colorstay eyeliner in brown or black brown if you prefer because it is one of the best eyeliners that I ever used it won't smudge and its waterproof. Also try a flesh tone or white eyeliner for a wide awake look and apply to the waterline.





Now i don't know if you are too big on blush but for a natural blush color I recommend Maybelline Dream Matte mousse blush in Peach Satin and Mineral Powder Naturally Luminous blush in gentle pink, original rose, true peach, and maybe soft mauve for a date night.








Lips I highly recommend any Clinque lipglosses. They all are absolutely beautiful on all skin tones.





I know thats alot but beauty and make is my genre so if this helps or you have any questions on beauty and makeup tips jus let me know by emailing and I would love to help out.What make-up would look natural on me?
I have almost the same complextion but i have dirty blonde hair. I use bronzer it makes u look young and execting. If u need foundation do not get a thick moose and defentily not a powder. Try a air spray foundation, that makes ur complextion look really balanced and natural. I usually don't use eyeliner bc i hate putting it on. But if u do then get lighter eyeliner. Make sure u cover ur eyelids with foundation. Mess up ur hair by scrunching so u have waves or it makes u look like u just rolled out of bed in a hot sexy kind of way. Finish it off with either a nude color of lipstick or a berry shimmer lipgloss, to make it look like u just put on lipgloss. If u want u could also add blush to the apple of ur checks. Good Luck.
ok, trust me, im a girl, i know it says jeff, but im using my dad's email.





i.d. bare minerals~its healthy. everything is pure, and good for your skin. Its light, and very natural. they sell blush, foundation, eyeshadow, even the brushes. just don't cake it on. you can buy it as a set online, or you can go to ulta and buy peices seperately. go to bareminerals.com





OR





sheer cover~ its like bare minerals, it just doesnt have everything bare minerals has. but its still amazing makeup. it has an ';airbrush effect';. its pretty cheap too. go to sheercover.com





OR





use technique. use a light blush on only your cheeks, not all the way up to your temples. use a foundation powder, not a liquid foundation, but again, don't cake it on. don't use a mousse either. some clear or light pink lipgloss, and a creme eye shadow.
almay smart shade, yuo can't even tell its on, check out there whole line they make it really easy to mach the right colors for eyes and skin tone, its at walmart, the foundation is about $15 but very worth it
for the eyes maybe use like a light purple, pink or brown.


then maybe like a soft brown or black mascara.


and then the lips maybe a soft pink with a lil shine.


hope i helped :D
bare minerals. they've got something for everyone
Cheeks: light pink on the apples





Lips: berry gloss





Eyes: brown shadow %26amp; eyeliner (blue would make them look less blue)
pale pink
  • buy make up
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment