Saturday, December 26, 2009

How can I make my make-up look more natural?

how can I make my make-up more natural?


i have a few spots on my chin and I don't want to plaster them in makeup to cover them, anyone know a way so it properly covers them and doesn't leave patches so it doesn't cover them properly!How can I make my make-up look more natural?
I have the same problem too and when I get spots I find that my make up has to be a little bit heavier but not too much. Basically I do my foundation with a sponge (it helps it stay light and you don't end up with too much on your face if you control it well) and I go over all my face lightly, ignorning the spots and then I powder my face to set my foundation. But after that I would dab with the sponge at the spots, very lightly so that the founation sticks to them and then powder over them. I don't know why but it works for me so you could give it a go. Also the major thing for natural make up is getting one to suit your skin tone, look for one that blends in and that when it is on you can't see a dark line where it ends and your neck is literally the same colour as your face. All the best!How can I make my make-up look more natural?
blend, blend, blend!





When I use concealer on my blemishes, I dot it on with the little wand in the bottle and then I pat it in with my (clean) fingertip until it's blended properly. If your concealer and/or foundation don't look natural after they've been properly blended, there's a good chance that you're not wearing the right color.
First I would moisturize to make sure that the patches on your chin aren't flaky and dry. Then use some concealer. You don't need very much at all. With make up a little goes a long way!! Then finish your face with light foundation and light powder over that. And if you play your eyes up no one will even notice your chin. Mascara can work miracles!! Good luck!
check out these videos! here are the links:


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gATq74WC0鈥?/a>


and http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hdkLvBJJs鈥?/a>
use concealer... then sum natural powder over to match skin
dont wear any


or just dont cake it on and pick colors that blend with your skin

No comments:

Post a Comment