Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Natural make-up tips for teens. i like eyeliner!?

i'm 15 and i want to start wearing make-up but naturally. i want to wear eyeliner but make it look natural! pleaseee helppp idk how to put it on right!!! i always look scary!!! i need it natural!!! help very much appreciated! looking for a fantabulous best answer...:]Natural make-up tips for teens. i like eyeliner!?
I was 15 too and I just turned sixteen! I love eye liner, wear it everyday lol. I usually line the top lid, if u can line it inside the rim that would make it look natural, but outside the rim just above the eye lash is fine too just make sure that u don't make it too thick. next I would line my lower lid just half way through not all the way, that way it would be more natural than lining it all the way. Don't line it too thick!!! b/c that's what make you look scary lol And here is a web site





http://www.ehow.com/video_157_apply-eyel鈥?/a>Natural make-up tips for teens. i like eyeliner!?
OK well it all depends on skin tone. I wear bare minerals (bare escentuals) and it is all Natural makeup. But I also wear store brand makeup. you can get bare minerals from ULTA, and I recommend the starter kit. They match your skin tone with the makeup color that matches your skin tone.





My skin is fairly light.... so for my eyeliner I use the color.. navy blue. But if you have dark skin you may want to wear black.





I hope I helped, and good luck!! %26lt;3 SOPHIE :)
First of all, do not use bare minerals... I repeat... do not use bare minerals.





First get MAC mineralize powder.


Gently sweep it on your face.


Get Smashbox's blush (turns into perfect colour for your skintone)


And put it on the apples of your cheeks.


Get MAC's black pencil eyeliner.


Pull your eyelid down and gently line your waterline.


Add mascara and lipgloss...


Mascara X by MAC


and Lip Gelee by MAC
I would use Bare Minerals, a natural make up. I think a soft black mascara would look best. The key is to look like you aren't wearing any. Bare Minerals makes your skin look naturally clear, but it is natural so it doesn't hurt your skin. =]
i go for brown powder liner. and lighter application of overall make- up. go for neutral colors, and dont forget to blend, stay away from black eyeliner.
wear foundation but little!!! also i like to put powder on after for a smooth finish. since your a starter start with a pencil for ur eyeliner.


small eyes: lash line


big eyes: under ur eye


pic colors that are close to ur skin color. hope this helped[:
use the closest possible cover up to your skin tone


or just don't use any at all


use the eyeliner on the thin part closest to your eye


not in your bottom lashes


and use brown


use mascara


nude gloss


and no eyehsadow





hope this helped.
well you could use different colored eyeliner. and black eyeliner is cute , use mascara be fuunn.
to make your makeup look natural just dont put as much on as normal and wiht your eyeliner pu some at the front of ur eye and and some at the back and then rub both sides to where its even! does that make sense!?
use a brown eyeliner instead of black it make it look natuaraler =)
i fu wear eyeliner ...then to make it look natural you like smudge it with a eyeshadow thingy
  • buy make up
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment