Tuesday, December 22, 2009

What make-up would look natural and suit me?

Hello,





I'm blonde with blue eyes. I usully wear vibrant colours but want to go for the natural look with a hint of colour. Any tips? I'm quite fair skinned too. Please help. Thanks.What make-up would look natural and suit me?
I really like MAC cosmetics. There are lots of them online where you can choose a color you like best. Just google ';MAC cosmetics';. You should probably get a foundation that is close to your skin color and a lip gloss. You might not even need foundation. Then you can try a light colored eye shadow. I hope this helps! Good luck : )What make-up would look natural and suit me?
just a little concealer if needed, but if you're fair skinned, it an be hard to find the right colour. make sure you do. also, if you have freckles, dont cover them up, it will just show through and look weird. just a little blusher in a light pink tone,, a thin line of eye liner pencil (brown) smudged lightly with cotton bud and a little mascara. also a bit of lip balm. this si a very neutral look that is uber pretty on fair skin.
I work in the Beauty Department at Kohl's and a lot of people don't know that we carry Estee Lauder quality products at a more affordable price. If you have one where you live I would recommend trying the Perfect Mineral Powder Makeup as your foundation and trying the colors from this recipe card:





http://www.kohls.com/kohlsStore/beauty/americanbeauty/ashleyslook/PRD~c14222/Champagne+Pinks+Color+Story.jsp
Doesn't ';natural'; mean no make-up? I'll never understand women.
just wear a dark brown mascara it looks natural but still makes you look pretty
pink would look fabulas on u belive me my mom desingns makeup
  • get ride of
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment