Wednesday, December 30, 2009

How do I make my make up look nice and natural?

I have a school yearbook photo tomorrow and i want to look good, how would you suggest I have my make up to show ive made a effort but not ott ?


Thanks (:How do I make my make up look nice and natural?
Woah school yearbook photo ??


Man, I'm so jealous...


I don't think our school (in Aus) even has yearbooks... so unfair!





Okay to make it look natural yet nice I'd:


-Add a little white eyeliner/shimmer to the corners of your eyes.


-Black or brown (brown is more natural) to your top lash line and smudge a bit.


-Black or brown mascara to top lashes and if you want - a little mascara to bottom lashes





Skin:


-Apply a natural foundation (such as bare minerals or Revlon 'beyond natural')


-A little blush or bronzer (that goes well with your skin tone, you don't want it looking abnormal!)


-Lipgloss in a pale pink or nude shade.





Have fun... wow its just like Lizzie McGuire ... Sorry but I've never been to an American school sooo I'm not really used to what you guys do.


=D=DHow do I make my make up look nice and natural?
Makeup doesnt make you look like a slut if you know how to do it. Browns are boring.


Pick a main color.. silver/white... the lightest color.


That goes over your eyelid.


Then your darker color goes in the outer corner and then goes slighty above the lid.


Liquid eyeliner works wonders, try to get it as close to your lash line as possible.. and thicker isnt always the better way to go.


Mascara, mascara mascara.








Uhm... just try a little bit of color in the cheeks if the eyes are bold and just pack on the blistex.





Its hard to explain how to do makeup.


Take it for what its worth though.
use a tinted moisturizer instead of foundation so that your face blends with the color of your neck. You dont want to look like one of those pale girls with the super tan faces.lol. add lip gloss, mascara and a light amount of eye shadow.
people want to see you, not you looking like a slut.


where black mascara, no eyeliner, no eyeshadows


wear light foundation


rose colored cheeks


carmex, gives a glossy look while enhances lips


or chapstick for enhancing without gloss
Neutral colors...No heavy liner (if any) for daytime. Try to minimize shine as much as possible, conceal any problem areas if necessary. I really like bare minerals mineral foundation and warmth.
Uh, powder foundation is really good if you're looking for a more natural look. And a nice pinkish-brown eye shadow. Brown eyeliner, and chapstick for your lips :)
eyes: mascara on the top. brow/tan eyeshadows.


lips:A tiny bit of gloss.


Face:foundation.

No comments:

Post a Comment