Saturday, December 26, 2009

How to make my make up a little more natural but still have covrage?

I always have wore alot of makeup because I have fair skin but I do tan and that helps. I also have red spots and acne alot so i feel better if i have on alot of makeup but I am getting tired of wearing so much. I see all these girls whose skin is so pretty and looks like there wearing just little make up and i want that look but i want covrage to. ANYBODY HELP ME! :) ThanksHow to make my make up a little more natural but still have covrage?
use bare minerals. it feels so light and doesn't clog pores but no matter how much you put on you just can not feel it.How to make my make up a little more natural but still have covrage?
Honestly, you need to start from the basics.


-Drink your eight glasses a day. It seriously helps!


-Sleep is very important -- not only for those bags under the eyes!


-Get a good facial scrub and use this twice a week.. I use apricot scrub (works wonders)





If your face is oily, I would recommend a moisturizer that is for oily skin, as it leaves less deposit on your skin. If you have dry skin, buy one that adds more oils to your skin.





I'm not sure if you have a Sephora around you, but if you can find a store that carries Bare Minerals, it's seriously the best makeup I've ever bought. It's light, creamy, and covers great with such little amount! Also for those red blemishes, you can find the green sticks to dab on before applying your foundation.. as green covers red wonderfully :)
The girls' skin is probably b/c they've clear skin to begin w/. Really try to clear up your skin first. Go to an esthetician and get pimples extracted if they aren't cystic-like, or if you know how to do it yourself, do that. Put benzol peroxide-%10 on pimples EveRY night, but before that use salycic acid on your skin (Like Clean %26amp;Clear's) before that. It should work for you although it is a little drying, but if you have pimples and want a quick solution that's what you need to do. After that though, you should get on a system and stick with it, such as Proactiv's 3 part system, which I think is good. Don't use foundation. Just concealer wHeRE you NEED it. Good luck.



the idea of makeup is to enhance the features you already have girl! so lets say you have amazing eyes...what you want to do is put on some mascara ( black looks best on any skin tone ) but dont put so much it gobs up, and no eyeliner.. just mascara.. get a little concealer that covers just blemishes. make sure it matches your skin tone. what i would suggest over that is a light powder that matches your skin tone. lightly powder your face but make DAMN SURE that its blended..nothing is more unnatural than foundation streaks. . . . . and as far at the lips just put on a little pink lip gloss or just simply chap stick.. its relatively easy just remember. Enhance the features you already have.
I use Neutrogena liquid foundation. I'm fair skinned, but I like to look a little darker so I use buff beige. Put a squirt on your hand and lightly apply in small spots in the center of your face. Use a damp foundation sponge to spread it out towards your hairline and your chin. Spread it out so it goes under your chin near your neck so you don't get a funny line. Hope this helps :)
Try Bare Minerals. It's natural and it has really great coverage. Plus, you won't feel like you have a lot of make up on so that's a bonus too.
all i wear is a maybelline cover stick for my red spots and brown eyeliner. the cover stick works really well.
get skin clearing face wash, and use bare minerals. it really works wonders!
I have fair skin, but my face is pretty clear. I always do the natural look as well. For you, I would suggest buying a daily moisturizer (I use Olay Complete for Sensitive Skin $4-$6), a tinted moisturizer (I use Neutrogena in light/medium $10-$12) a good creamy and light foundation (I use Maybelline Pure Makeup in light $5-$7) and a shimmery finishing powder (I use Almay Pure Blends- it comes in a tube w/ a brush at the end $8+) and a good stick concealer (any kind, but I prefer Physicians Formula in Yellow $5)





To start, I mix a tiny pat of the Olay moisturizer and a dollop of the tinted moisturizer on the back of my hand and blend them together. Apply all over your face paying attention to the most dry spots on your face. Then, using the yellow concealer, cover and bags under your eyes or small blemishes. If you're having a good day (no splotches) you don't need to use the foundation. But, if it's a bad day put a dollop of foundation on the back of your hand and then apply it to the spots that are red and broken out, blending it well. Now, with powder I use... it comes in a tube with a brush so some people apply it directly from there. But, it is too much for me. So, I pump it twice and apply it to the back of my hand then take a large fluffy makeup brush and apply it with that. It should make your face look healthy and shimmery.





To finish the natural look, I use a pallete of blush that has natural browns and pinks (Physicians Formula- there are many to choose from $6-$10) Apply with a regular brush to the apples of your cheeks back to your temple (blend well!)





The rest of the look is just your eyes (pencil eyeliner, mascara and a shimmery eyeshadow) and some aquaphor on my lips which makes them super shiny.





Hope this helps!

No comments:

Post a Comment