Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Natural make-up brands?

can you guys tell m ea couple and tell me where to buy it


details:


dark skinned


rarely wear make-up


loves eyeliner though:)dark brownNatural make-up brands?
almay sells mineral makeup, which is found at most drugstores. And Aveeda is a really great brand, it is found in most beauty hairdressing shops.Natural make-up brands?
The best natural make up brand is Origins. That's were I get all my make up from. I have tried other brands, but Origins works the best.





http://www.origins.com/?cm_mmc=YahooSSP-_-Feeds-_-TLP-_-Homepage
avon products are amazing %26amp; nicely priced at the same time.


they also have a younger line called mark.


i sell avon, if you have any questions please feel free to ask, check out my website


www.youravon.com/shawnalowe
Bare Essentials.
Burts bees!! drugstores
go to hot topic i love that place
  • buy make up
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment