Saturday, December 26, 2009

Natural make up look?

I have brown hair with a little natural blonde highlights. I have green eyes. I really want a cute but not too dramatic make up look for school. What would look good on me?Natural make up look?
for eyeshadow, earth tone colors. It will look natural and pretty, but wont be too dramatic for school. If you like to use eyeliner, use black at the top, but dont underline the bottom. Instead, you can try using color eyeshadow as an eyeliner (i pick the color according to the shirt I'm wearing. It's nothing too dramatic but it definetly gives you a different look. Sometimes when my shirt is more than one color, I try using most of the colors the underline the bottom. I guess its an alternative for using color eyeshadow on your lids.Natural make up look?
Stick to key basics to keep you looking refreshed, not too polished and far from $lutty!!


You need...





*a good moisteriser with SPF!


*concealer, foundation.


*a brush or bronzer.


*mascara.


*for special occasons a little eyeliner wont hurt ya! :P





Voila!





All the best, Hope. xx
brown mascara. no foundation/coverup it never looks natural. and green eyes are so pretty so maybe just go all naturaal.
dark brown on the eyelid and light brown eyeshadow write under the eyebrow and brown liquid eyeliner
were brown eye liner and mascara
black eyeliner and purple smokey eyes....i LOVE the way it looks on me

No comments:

Post a Comment