Tuesday, December 22, 2009

I want a natural make up look for school? So help on that?

And what beauty tools do YOU use when you go to school? (Example: Eyeshadow, concealer, etc.)I want a natural make up look for school? So help on that?
I use a black mascara, and a bit of eye shadow. It works well as A concealor, and you can find the exact color, so you dont have to use it all over to look like it is natural. i also use a slightly darker one on my eye lids. it looks soooo natural!


I hope that this has helped


ErinI want a natural make up look for school? So help on that?
Clinique Perfectly Real Makeup in 01


Wet n' Wild Mega Glow Illuminator in Blushing


NARS Cream Eyeshadow in Corfu


Clinique Blended Face Powder in Transparency 3


Covergirl Lash Blast in Black





For foundation, I ever so slightly damped a MAC Foundation sponge, and use about a dime-sized amount of foundation. (Make sure you get under your chin and then pat slightly all over your face to press it in.) Then, I rub the illuminator on my inner corners, my brow bone, and from under my eye to the top of my cheekbones with my finger. Next, I apply a generous dose of the cream eye shadow all over my lid. (A couple layers should do.) When that is done, I take my ecoTools Powder brush and buff on a light layer of the powder all over, and I use an eyeshadow brush to dust some over my lids. Finally, I finish with 2 coats of mascara, and I'm out the door. I can usually get this done in 5-7 minutes.


These products work amazing for me! However, I am a teenager, I live in the Southwest and have fair skin, so things may need to be adjusted according to your age, location, and skin tone.





Hope this helps!!
It would be nice to know about your schools policy on make-up. The school that I go to does not mind what make-up we wear.


I go to school using a light power because I'm so pale that I can't wear foundation of any sort. I also wear my favourite mascara, and lots of black eye liner. Sometimes I wear eye shadow. I gave up using concealer ages ago because of the fact that the only thing I covered up was my darker under eye's, these have cleared up now.


Alex. xxx
i dont use any coverup face stuff


but i use eyeliner and mascara for sure. and its not the usual black..i use brown eyeliner so it doesnt look trashy
I use eyeshadow, blush, lip stuff and occasionally mascara.
a foundation brush my fingers and blender brush and eyeliner mascara lash curler and difrent eyeshaows
  • get ride of
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment