Saturday, December 26, 2009

How to make my make-up look more natural ?

Hi, i tend to wear eyeliner,mascara, and foundation. My problem is my foundation always tends to either be dark or to light,but now i have found one that matches my skin tone. but the problem is it always looks as if iv got to much on all the time, when iv hardly put much on . Any one got any tips to make my foundation look more natural .??????? =D How to make my make-up look more natural ?
try blending it in with a make up sponge, also add a little blush to your cheeks, it gives you a healthy glowing lookHow to make my make-up look more natural ?
try using less. What I like to do sometime is use only a little liquid foundation and blend it with oil free moisturizer. though it appears lighter on your hand, when I've put it on it looks fine.


You could also try a lighter powder foundation, or leave your skin alone. Chances are it looks like too much because theres isnt much to cover.


Sometimes, you only need to over up what's necessary.


finally, another trick i use is covering the 'T' zone only. nose, sides/next to your nose, forehead and maybe my chin sometimes. Blend outward with you fingers.


But i really think you should experiment with loose powder if you like using foundation.


I hope this helps :)


PS. on covergirl.com they have consultant things where u can talk to 'professionals' who give you ideas. i used it once..or just look for tips generally.
You should try buffering your foundation in. You should get a good bufffer brush for your foundation. I don't know which one is best but you can look online for it. Also check out Sephora stores and MAC stores and counters.
  • buy make up
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment