Saturday, December 26, 2009

How can I wear make-up to look natural?

I am 12 and I really want to start wearing maybe a little mascara. What do I do to make it look really natural,like I am not wearing it. (my eyelashes are blonde, it seems hard)How can I wear make-up to look natural?
get rimmel london eye magnifying mascara in brown :) xHow can I wear make-up to look natural?
my eyelashes are blond to. And i just just put on a little brown mascara and it looks ok, it really makes my eyes pop. Also you can get the bare minerals kit and that is really a natural look, but it make your skin alll clear in all. Also don't rush to wear makeup, enjoy your childhood. :)
Wear a brown mascara.


Revlon sells a 'beyond natural' mascara. You may wanna buy that.
Go with clear or brown mascara. Or maybe just curl your eyelashes instead? It will help define your lashes without makeup.
Try brown mascara and very little blush on your cheeks.
get clear mascara or brown
At 12 !!





don't.... you are too young.
  • get ride of
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment