Saturday, December 26, 2009

Products to make a clean natural eye make up look?? ?

I want the names of the exact products and if u can post pics of u with the look!Products to make a clean natural eye make up look?? ?
Recently went to a wedding where I had a very natural eye with hot red showstopping lips. It was very chic.





The eyes:


Estee Lauder Quad eye colors in SAND. If you use this quad, I used the two colors on the Right....The Right upper color and the Right lower color. The top color I brushed all over my eye, from lid to brow. The bottom right color is a tad darker and I used that just on my lid. I kept to my eye shape, meaning I didnt extend the color past my eye.





Black mascara...nothing with lengetheners or volume.





I did not wear eyeliner.





Make sure to fill in your brows with an eye shadow powder. If you have dark brows, a medium to dark matte brown would be great to fill in sparse eyebrows. If you have light brows, a matte light brown would work as well.








Cheeks, I used a bronzer/blush from Clarins called Soleil.





Lips, I used Penelope's Red from L'Oreal.





I haven't uploaded my pics yet, but it was demure, elegant and timeless. I got a ton of compliments.





Good luck to you. :)Products to make a clean natural eye make up look?? ?
Better way is to go to my website and get a personal makeover by downloading your picture. Then email to friends for their opinions.
i use physicians formula, you can get it at drugstores and are really nice. they have many different color compacts for different skin tones. most of them are very light.
*Jergens Natural Glow Face Daily Moisturizer


*Ever Duo Mat Powder Foundation


*Clinique Up-lighting Liquid Illuminator





they all work so well, and i use eyeliner rarely, but it does add a lot of umph lol =]
Any product will work. Just make sure you use light and neutral colors. Light pinks,light browns,and earthy tones.

No comments:

Post a Comment