Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Do guys like girls who where ton of make-up or that natural fresh look?

Random Q!Do guys like girls who where ton of make-up or that natural fresh look?
As a general rule, the less makeup the better.





Nothing wrong with a little lipstick or eye shadow. When done properly, even ';the works'; looks good on some women.





But as a general rule, I prefer little or no makeup. I prefer a natural look.





I do want her legs and armpits shaved, though. There is such a thing as ';too natural.';Do guys like girls who where ton of make-up or that natural fresh look?
Not a ton of make up but some
Well im going to have to say the more natural look or just very little make up. The last thing that you want to worry about is if the girl puts her face up against yours that you will end up looking at an imprent of your face on hers. not attractive at all.
depends on the guy or girl.. i like girls with very little makeup and only wear makeup sometimes not every day all day you know what i mean jelly bean/.
Make-up is fine but there is beauty is simplicity, of course natural fresh look is the best.
Natural look to just a little. Not a lot of make-up, a gal who wears a lot make-up doesn't look even near natural. Too much ruins the looks of gals.


As a guy, I can tell you that the secret to wearing make-up is to make it look like you're not any. Just a little is all you need.
It's weird that people who ask this question always seem to want to break it down into two extreme choices.





How about somewhere in between? I like makeup on a girl, but makeup should be used to highlight. Too much is never good.
It really depends on the guy, but honestly a little make-up should be used to enhance your features. However, TOO MUCH takes away from your natural appearance.
Both. It depends on the guy. I suggest getting in to astrology. That will really tell how someone is before you even get to know them. It's not all about horoscopes, it's about personality.
Natural fresh look. Why petend to be looking different than you are?
I prefer more natural looking gals personaly.





Heavy makeup all that stuff some women put on their eyes - just doesn`t do it for me.
I am not a guy, but I've noticed they are the first ones to comment when a woman is wearing too much make up. It is always best to wear it modestly. You want to give the appearance of a natural look. Natural beauty is always best.
My boyfriend doesn't like make-up at all, which is good because I don't either. Everyone is different.
If I had to choose between the 2 extremes


I'll pick fresh . . .
if you are beautiful you don't have to a ton of make up but if u are ugly u should do it

No comments:

Post a Comment