Wednesday, April 28, 2010

How to keep make-up looking natural? Tips?

1. Foundation that matches your skin (liquid because it looks dewey)


2. Lip stain (it hypes up your natural lip color; wear it under chap stick)


3. Mascara (Maybelline Define a Lash is amazing)


4. Blush (I use this rose lipstick and blend it in rather than powder)


5. Eye liner (liquid is great as long as it isn't thick)





Except for the foundation (I use moisturizer), that's what I wear everyday, and it doesn't look like I have makeup on. Try it. :)How to keep make-up looking natural? Tips?
-You need to have a foundation that matches your skintone.


- Apply liquid foundation with a foundation brush and then smooth with a makeup sponge.For me, I use a liquid foundation and then I use a really light, light, light amount of powder foundation to set it all in. If I don't use the powder, I use a transluscent powder)


- Get a concealer and hide blemishes, and also cover under the eyes, on eyelid (if you don't have eyeshadow primer) and on the sides on your nose.


- Have a good bronzer and highlight cheeks, middle of nose, chin, and forehead lightly for a healthy glow.


- In a brown or black eyeliner, go along the bottom waterline.


- Get a good mascara and do lashes.How to keep make-up looking natural? Tips?
1. foundation that matches your skin (if you need it)


2. minimal eye makeup (like just mascara)


3. no sparkly blushes or bronzers


4. correctly applied
tinted moisturizer,light blush,little mascara and BAM!! you're done:] oh yeah and make sure to dust a little powder on your face because if you don't the make up will slid off.
avon is the best and i sell it so if you want anything email me

No comments:

Post a Comment