Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Natural beauty or make-up on girls, which do you like guys?

all i want to know is natural beauty or make-up on. i dont want to know about if they apply it right or stuff, just one or the otherNatural beauty or make-up on girls, which do you like guys?
i would definately say natural beauty. me personally i only wear eyeliner and mascara, no one can ever even tell that im really wearing make-up.Natural beauty or make-up on girls, which do you like guys?
I would say guys like the people with make-up on. I don't understand that though because girls put make-up on to get different. And you guys are falling in love with the girls wearing the make-up, rather than what they look like behind all the make-up!
All natural make up is used to cover up something, i think when i c a girl with a heap on make up smeared across her face i laugh and think she looks like an idiot just look natural you dnt c guys wearing make up if we got a pimple we deal with it we dont cover it up with mascara or whatever you call it
Natural beauty every the step of the way make up only covers flaws and if you wake up 1 morning to a completly different person youd be angry as natural as possible it looks better anyway
I'm a girl but if you apply the right make up and not make it too heavy or bright, it can look natural and bring out natural beauty and look better without looking ';all done up';.
i would go with natural beauty


because the make up would just mainly be covering a girls beauty


like my girlfriend doesnt put on any make up and she looks great to me
personally I think girls who need to cake on the make up aren't generally worth a dime. less make up = more in most guys views.
natural beauty of of course!
natural, think man, think
Natural beauty
Natural.
I prefer natural beauty anytime.
Natural beauty...
I麓m hungry...
natural but makeup can be really interesting mmmmm. both for me.
NATURAL BEAUTY OF COURSE!!!!! are u kidding me? anyone can put on makeup and look nice no matter how bad they might actually look.
natural
i think natural beauty, but a little make up never hurts
Even if she doesn't have natural beauty, I don't like that much makeup. A little bit is alright, though.
My ex wore extremely little make up at all. She was naturally stunning. She did put moisturizing lotion all over her body, but I don;t think that counts here. That is what I prefer
I like em plastic.
i'm a natural guy, or little make up, none of that cake it on crap
gh
Wtf ,


Why is a GUY asking this?


o_o
what ever u prefer

No comments:

Post a Comment