Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Do you perfer make-up or natural beauty?

Do you think girls look better natural or with make-up? I know some girls need it and some girls don't. What is the percentage, does the percentage lean more towards natural or make-up?Do you perfer make-up or natural beauty?
As a woman I prefer a little makeup to enhance my natural beauty. Too much makeup covers and distorts your God given beauty. Overly done makeup is not attractive according to my husband and my reflection in the mirror.Do you perfer make-up or natural beauty?
NATURAL,you dont go to bed with one and wake up with the


different one!
I'm sorry, but I think most women look better with a little makeup......
natural...eyeliner/lipgloss at the most.
Natural beauty is ALWAYS in style and pretty. However, if someone is self-conscious about their appearance or think they look better with makeup, then it's great they have makeup as an option. Me, I tend to go natural with mascara, concealer every once in awhile, and colored lip balm.
Makeup, I hate the way I look without it... I have terrible skin....
Use Bare Minerals! It's a great brand and looks very natural while providing adequate coverage. Plus, you can sleep in it!
Me, I'm natural. I wear like eyeliner and mascara with lip gloss. Those powder stuff make me feel like i'm being fake.
I perfer natural in the kitchen and makeup in the bedroom. LOL
cheerleders and some other ppl wear make up. but i go natural. u should 2. if you have good looking eyes and a smooth face of course.








not to be mean
Natural for sure. I see alot of girls that really cake on the make-up. My sister is one of them. I also think that it makes them look alot older than they are (not in a good way)
I prefer girls to look natural, but if you have to use war paint


stick with the lippy and eye shadow, and not the foundation look that looks as if it could be peeled of
natural, make-up is nice but it's false advertising
i don't like the way people look in make up but it dose not hurt to where make up sometimes
I think girls look much better when they are natural. I agree some need makeup but the more natural you look the more appealling you really are. I honestly think i look better with out make up i wear some but just mascara and some cover up if i have a pimple or something.
natural is the best the only thing you can buy
i like a mascara and lipgloss. that's it
Most girls look better with makeup. If they think that they look better natural, they are not honest to themselves and this post.
natural beauty is the best
i would say natural because girls that need it later on are not going to need it so i would say natural
Free beauty tips on Makeup/Hairstyles %26amp; photo gallery/ hair highlighting/ Weightloss /Hairremoval/ etc...


http://geebal.blogspot.com





check the links below for natural homemade beauty tips to:Hairloss


http://geebal.blogspot.com





Read...Free Beauty tips on....natural and homemade methods to:


Skincare/Acne cure/Blemishes/Whiteheads/Blackheads/


Wrinkles/Freckles/Steaming/herbal recipe for skin


Haircare/Dandruff/Hairloss/ Hot oil massages


Henna on hair/Splitends/Oilyhair/Dryhair


Nailcare/Manicure/Pedicure


Eye care/Darkcircles/Puffiness/eyebags


Herbal tips/Herbal recipe


http://geebal.blogspot.com
natural would be the best!
NATURAL! you don't want to look like your trying to hard or being fake. just use mascara and eyeliner and a subtle blush, this will enhance your look, not destroy it!
take this from a girl that needs makeup, u just need to find a look that u feel comfortable with, and if it involes a little makeup, no big deal. its easy for beauties to say naturals better, and its true it does look great, but do what makes u feel comfortable.
Definetly natural.

No comments:

Post a Comment