Monday, April 26, 2010

How do i make my make up look natural?

i want it to look natural but i also want it to enhance my eyes


i have dark brown eyes


thanks in advance!How do i make my make up look natural?
Instead of using, say, a liquid black eye liner, try using a dark brow eye shadow, or a charcoal eye shadow. Instead of using lipstick, you could use a clear lip gloss or a light pink. I wouldn't use to much blush either. Use earthy tones, experiment a little. How do i make my make up look natural?
dont GOB it on, make it look relaxed and cute. If you don't put on too much you'll look great. Eye liner alwayz brings out eyes. =D


YOUR WELCOME IN ADVANCE lolz if you want more info. you can email me at reid.depowski@yahoo.com =D Good luck!
if u want it natural, dont put a lot / any at all on the bottom lid. instead, but a thin line of black or dark brown liquid eyeliner on your lashline. once you get good at it, it looks pretty and natural.
instead of using black eyeliner and black mascara, try a brown liner and mascara. also, try bronzer. don't use blush or concealer. use a clear lip gloss also.

No comments:

Post a Comment