Wednesday, April 28, 2010

How do I get my make up to look even and natural?

do you know how those people on tv do they're make up? I mean I know I can't look like them but I was just wondering if any one knew how I could do my makeup like that because i have a hard time putting base on (to cover my pimples) but still looking like I don't have a TON of makeup on....help?How do I get my make up to look even and natural?
The most important thing is knowing how to take care of your skin.





Wear sunscreen often (you don't want a bad tan or uneven skin tone).





Wash your face whenever its necessary. (if it helps your pimple, make it a regular routine).





Put moisturizer or lotion on your face to help make your makeup stay on.





Put on your primer or base on. Then put your foundation on. The trick is not to overdo with the foundation. A little bit helps because if you put too much, your skin will look like its flaking.





Blend properly. Blend in all direction and blend well. People sometimes neglect to do this and it makes their foundation look obvious.





Finally, put some concealer on your face if you see any imperfections.How do I get my make up to look even and natural?
go to sephora and have someone match you up with something that suits your needs, or pick a counter at a department store.


get a foundation primer (example: http://www.sephora.com/browse/product.jh鈥?/a>


and make sure you get a foundation brush so that you get a flawless application.
The best foundation you can get that delivers impeccable flawless finish is called bee luscious cosmetics their liquid minerals are easy to apply and it really evens your skin tone.


They sell samples and you can try its totally awesome.
THIS VIDEO REALLY HELPS AND I HAD THE SAME PROBLEM


YOU HAVE TO WATCH IT!!


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OB8nfJCOI鈥?/a>








amazin video





and then this helps alot too


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fiyG0QECO鈥?/a>





they helped me so much!
I would recommend a mineral based foundation and a brown mascara. Wear light brown and tan eye shadow to create a natural look. Good Luck!
go easy on the powder/foundation and wear sunscreen

No comments:

Post a Comment