Monday, April 26, 2010

Men-Do you prefer a woman with or without her make-up on? Women do you prefer natural or make-up?

When going out...Men-Do you prefer a woman with or without her make-up on? Women do you prefer natural or make-up?
What ever does not make her complain about the way she looks.Men-Do you prefer a woman with or without her make-up on? Women do you prefer natural or make-up?
That really depends on the woman. I've seen some that look great without it and I've seen some that really needed it. For the most part, I prefer the natural look.
I like makeup, but I can go out without any on. The whole point of makeup is to enhance your looks, while still making it look natural. I try to do that. Most girls don't though... they just cake it on. =\
I prefer the natural look, but a little bit of eyeliner/mascara is okay. Any more make-up products than 2 is too much. It's disgusting when I see girls caking on the foundation %26amp; whatnot.
it depends on her skin! if she has smooth and healthy skin, I prefer the natural. but if pimple, blotch %26amp; ... exist on skin, make-up can be the better option. anyway set free her to choose.
Who ever I get with it doesn't matter whether she wears it or not, I like both but prefer natural on a regular.





-Your absolutely right spade. About the choice part.
i like the natural look.


i think it's the cutest thing in the world when a girl's wearing no makeup but red lipstick.
I like the make-up when going out. I do mine to look pretty natural though.


My husband says he prefers me natural...i'm still not sure if that's a compliment or not....?
i prefer no make up. i like the real deal, unless its like a special event then its nice to have on make up
natural i don't wear ANY makeup at all except for lipgloss :)
I prefer makeup.
Without, lipstick is hard to wash out of my underwear
natural all the way
i like the natural look

No comments:

Post a Comment