Monday, April 26, 2010

Do I look better with more ';natural'; make up? (pictures)?

So, a few months back I wore black eyeliner or black eyeliner mixed with a bright blue, and now I wear a lighter brown and natural colored shadows. I'm just wondering which looks better.


Darker make-up:


http://i264.photobucket.com/albums/ii170鈥?/a>


http://i264.photobucket.com/albums/ii170鈥?/a>





More natural make-up:


http://i264.photobucket.com/albums/ii170鈥?/a>


http://i264.photobucket.com/albums/ii170鈥?/a>





Thank you for the help!Do I look better with more ';natural'; make up? (pictures)?
You look really pretty with the natural make-up and you apply it well. But for a night out I love the blue around your eyes it really makes them pop!Do I look better with more ';natural'; make up? (pictures)?
You look great both ways!





Personally, I always think natural is better! I think you should do natural for most of the time.





BUT if you ever want to dress up or go to a nice restaurant wear the darker makeup and look stunning!





I hoped I helped you! Either way you will look great!


ROCK YOUR MAKEUP GIRL! :)
Both really suit you!


i'm the kind of person that wears make-up like everywhere so if i was you, i'd wear the light one like for everyday wear and the blue one goin out and special occasions.
You are a pretty girl. You look more sophisticated with darker make-up and you look 'natural' with make up that doesn't contrast your fair complexion.
uhh i kinda like the darker a little better.. maybe yo ucould blend the two? lol i dont knwo im a guy, but i think your pretty cute ;)
I like the darker better.





But only in the second picture.





The eyeliner looks really good on your eyes.
You look gorgeous with natural make up!


the 2nd dark make up picture is pretty too but looking more natural is always a good thing =)
Honestly I think you look preety in both pics! But if i had to pick i guess ill pick the one with darker makeup it just makes your eyes pop in my opinion
darker make-up
The 2nd natural one
The second one is really nice, but the nicest out of them all is when you smile
Natural is much better, you look great!
You look pretty :) both both
i like the 2nd darker one
both

No comments:

Post a Comment