Monday, April 26, 2010

What eye make up would look good and natural on me ?

i have light green eyes with some blue. i have long top eyelashes and normal bottom lashes. and nothing with black eyeliner (i dont like how it looks on me).. any suggestions ?What eye make up would look good and natural on me ?
I have green eyes, but like having definition.


I use a brown eyeliner and mascara instead of black and it gives a much more natural look. I use light brown eyeshadow with a shimmery gold over the top sometimes.


xWhat eye make up would look good and natural on me ?
Use Grey eyeliner on your water line. Apply light silvery grey eyeshadow. Use an eyelash curler on top lashes and apply black mascara AFTER you have used the eyelash curler, or you will rip your eye lashes out! A clear lip gloss works well with this look.
If you want to look natural you could try just using a bit of brown/taupe eyeshadow, maybe brown or clear mascara on your top lashes only. Or just don't wear eyeshadow at all and stick with mascara.
neutral smokey eyes with brown eyeliner.

No comments:

Post a Comment