Wednesday, April 28, 2010

What is the best powder make up which looks natural and is not heavy on the skin?

Mineral makeup is great, I use Bare minerals but I have also heard great things about Physician's Formula mineral powder. Bare minerals feels really light and it just makes it look like you have nice skin.What is the best powder make up which looks natural and is not heavy on the skin?
Nicole Miller is still the best!!! I bought her value pack!What is the best powder make up which looks natural and is not heavy on the skin?
Mineral foundations. The best that I have tried is Everyday Minerals. Check out everydayminerals.com. The company produces the puriest mineral foundations. Depending on the coverage that you want to achieve, you can layer the application. You can receive samples for free from the company, however you just have to pay $5 for shipping. I am certain that you will love it-
Cover Girl. Many different shades and it does not feel like a mask after you put it on.
I like Mary Kay Dual Coverage powder foundation ($14) and loose powder(also $14). And no, I'm not just trying to sell you something like Kimmy said. I'm recommending it as a personal preference.





http://www.marykay.com/daryn_anderson
MARY KAY ,,, TRUST ME ON THIS ONE
Pretty much any brand of mineral makeup.





Speaking from experience, don't trust anyone trying to sell you Mary Kay. Some of it works OK but is not worth the price.
I like Covergirl's ';Simply Powder';. They have several different shades, it's reasonably priced, and it gives your skin a nice foundation look without the heavy foundation.
body shop make up is the best!!
the best is a mineral makeup, my favorite is Bare minerals, its sold at ulta and they can apply it for you. I love this makeup it doesn't look heavy you can cover up your imperfections and look natural which is great.
I love Clinique's pressed powder. I have used it since i was 13 and it is the only kind I will use. It's very light and doesn't make your skin oily or dry!

No comments:

Post a Comment