Monday, April 26, 2010

Is there away i can do natural looking make up for summer?

i want a light mascara, an eyeshadow, a bronzer, a cover up(foundation,powder w/e) and an eye liner? can u tell me how to make all of that look natural?Is there away i can do natural looking make up for summer?
OK, =)





The Eyeshadow: sparkly brown or earth tones, also a whiteish color works too!





The Eyeliner: black, put it on lightly on the outside of your eye( not the inside) then dab a little in the cornea area, you can also try going thicker on th eoutside and lighter into it





The Mascara: This is hard, but people have naturally dark long lashes, so i suggest you make sure its not globby an dput it on and sweep your eyelashes to the side





The COverup/Powder: I suggest a powder to cover up certain blemishes =)





The Bronzer: One that is similar to your skin color but a little darker, also shimmery (most are) and put it along your cheekbone for a nice sun kissed effect! =)





Good Luck!Is there away i can do natural looking make up for summer?
MAC make up is the best in my opinion. It wears lightly and looks very natural if you get your shade matched correctly. I love it. I have tried Mary Kay, Avon, Clinique, Landcome, and even a few random walmart brands.. found MAC now I wont ever go back! Do you have dry skin or oily? If you have oily skin, then you'll want to try the powder foundation. And if you have dry skin (like me) then you'll want to try a liquid foundation. I personally use the MAC liquid foundation Studio Finish, and I LOVE it! I apply it with a brush, makes for a more smooth apperance in my opinion. You can find MAC and MAC products on their site or on ebay. For bronzers, lip glosses and eye shadows, AVON all the way! Great products at good prices... hope I helped :0)
brown mascara with eye shadow like this~http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/co鈥?/a> ( put the really light color on your brow bone, the dark color on the crease, and the the one in the middle off those two on the lid) coverup and put a bit of bronzer on ,i wouldnt wear to much eye liner with that tho!





and if you just put eyeliner on you top lid and mascara and coverup it looks pretty to !
Start with Mary Kay mascara - lash lengthening or ultimate mascara. Use any of the skin tone or bronzy eye colors, and the brown or olive eyeliner.





Try all the looks out using your OWN photo on our virtual makeover. Its LOADS of fun, I spend hours on it.





Oh my gosh, I didn't even see that someone else had already told you about the MK virtual makeover. It really is that cool so choose one and use it!!
HI I'M CHRISTINA A INDEPENTANT BEAUTY CONSULTANT WITH MARY KAY. I HAVE A WEBSITE YOU CAN CHECK OUT, YOU CAN UPLOAD YOUR PICTURE AND PLAY WITH COLOR AND HAIR. YOU CAN ALSO ORDER FROM THERE. HAVE FUN.


WWW.MARYKAY.COM/CHRISTINA105
just wear mascara and bronzer. the sun should give your cheeks some color if your outside a lot soo all youll need its some mascara.
hey when you find the answer please lemme know!
http://polkadotgems.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment