Monday, April 26, 2010

Natural beautiful make-up for oily face?

I use MAC foundation and I love it because it covers my blemishes. But the only thing I don't like about it, is that I have oily face, so if I keep MAC on for too long, it makes very oily on my face and everybody can tell I have make-up on.





I just want a make-up that is healthy for the skin and looks natural on the skin. A make-up that won't make my face oily. So, if you know which make-up I can use or which product makes my skin look naturally healthy beautiful, let me know.Natural beautiful make-up for oily face?
I.D. Bare Minerals!! it's the bestNatural beautiful make-up for oily face?
bare minerals or even see if mac has a powder finish makeup.
have you tried bare minerals?? they are the best, they look totally natural,they're good for oily skin,and they clear blemishes. you should get the loose powder. it runs about 30-40$$ at your local beauty supply.
Bare Minerials, bare minerials, bare minerials!!!!! They actually make your skin better. You can even wear it to bed.
Bare Minerals changed my life! I have totally sensitive, combination skin and whether i'm day to day or on camera... i think my skin looks the best it can be... and natural too!





Go to the mall, they'll give u a makeover and find the colors perfect 4 u. sounds expensive to start, but they last a long time. a really long time... i'd invest in their brushes too.





u can see bare minerals makeup in action on my videos...


FREE on iTunes:





http://phobos.apple.com/WebObjects/MZSto鈥?/a>





good luck!


xo,


Betty


http://www.averagebetty.com
Clinique Stay True


http://www.clinique.com/templates/produc鈥?/a>





It isn't oily and it also makes your skin look wonderful.
Bare Minerals, Clinique Superfit.
dream matte mousse

No comments:

Post a Comment