Monday, April 26, 2010

How do I apply natural make-up to bad skin?

I have some scars on my face from picking my pimples, I also have some small red blemishes most of the time. I find when I put on make-up it gets oily in the forehead region, and the redness begins to show after an hour.





I usually: I first put the foundation on most of my face (extra on the bad areas), and then use covergirl powder in oily regions (nose, forehead).





I need to get a very natural look because I'm going to an audition.How do I apply natural make-up to bad skin?
Use Maybelline Pure Concealer Blemish Treatment Stick to cover any blemishes. Spread E.l.f. Shielding Hydro-Tint SPF 15 on fingertips and then apply to face, finish with Physicians Formula Powder Palette Multi-Colored Face Powder in Translucent. Curl eyelashes with Revlon Expert Effect Lash Curler and use Rimmel Extra Super Lash Mascara in Black-black. For lips, use E.l.f. Luscious Liquid Lipstick.

No comments:

Post a Comment