Monday, April 26, 2010

What make up should i use for a natural look?

I always apply makeup too heavy. How do i create a nice natural look with rosy cheeks.....what products?





Any help would be appreciated...Thanks!What make up should i use for a natural look?
Try Revlon Beyond Natural range.


I had the same problem and now I'm using their foundation, eye shadows, eye pencil, mascara and lip tint. I didn't try the blushes and bronzers as I have a blush from The Body Shop that I adore. But Beyond Natural is really amazing. I can't see the foundation when I look close up in the mirror, it blends so well with my skin.


Just put a pea size like a cream allover your face and than tap it and press it into your skin till you can't see any white residue and it looks even. Wait a minute or two and apply some loose translucent powder over it to set it and make sure it stays in place. Apply eye shadow with you finger and blend well.


Good luck:)What make up should i use for a natural look?
-Instead of foundation I usually use tinted moisturizer because it is very light but is great for evening out your skin so that there aren't red spots. And it moisturizes and has SPF (I like using Marcelle Sheer Tint Fluid Moisturizer).


-On top I use powder to control shine.


-Then I use a bit of powder blush on my cheek bones (from the apples of the cheeks almost to the hair line) (make sure you blend well).


-Mascara on the top lashes, and shiny lip balm.
what i do is use some light stuff clean and clear eyeliner callled dark thick and the same mascara also liquid eyeliner is great from dark thick good luck also mary kate and ashely lipgloss rocks
For foundation I always use a tinted moisturizer. Aveda has a good one but I recently switched to neutragena. It also has retinol and SPF in it as well. I love it!
arbonne is a great company. go to arbonne.com and look. they look very natural. It is a bit pricey, so if you wanted anything cheeper, i hear bare minerals is almost as good. hope i helped!!!
TRY USING MAC.

No comments:

Post a Comment