Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Should I use make up or not? I am 17 and emersed in the natural vs. make up debate.?

I am 17 and facing the constant issue of my 50% of my friends going ';natural'; with no make up and another 50% accenting thier good features with make up. Any opinions? Do guys like/dislike make up?Should I use make up or not? I am 17 and emersed in the natural vs. make up debate.?
My suggestion is to apply some make up, cause in my opinion, I think of make up as something that shows how much we respect/love ourself or the place that you're going to...


For eg. I would like to see my friends coming to my birthday party all dolled up, it shows that they took the time in getting all pretty just for me,therefore respect me...!





So if you're talking about going to school with make up, I would say yes.. Cause you want to look pretty for yourself right? I'm not saying to do heavy make up, maybe just fix your eyebrows, eyelashes and mascara and finally lip gloss if you want to keep it simple... But if you want something more, use a tinted sunblock or moisturizer, it doesn't give you a good coverage but it helps balance out your skin tone and at the same time protecting your skin..! Then if you're talking about going for some events or party, yes go for heavier make up... It's self-respect..!





It's easy to manage if you keep everything simple, but if you're planning on going heavier, post another question and we'll help you out..!





Enjoy...!





P.S. 17 would be the perfect time to introduce yourself to a little make up..!Should I use make up or not? I am 17 and emersed in the natural vs. make up debate.?
Well I mean you don't HAVE to if you don't want to. It's not really a must..but I mean if you want to, or need it, or just want a flawless look, you could wear a little...like a bit of concealer or something...a little foundation? I don't know.





What guys hate about makeup is if your face looks too powdery, bronzer/blush looks obvious and fake (too bright, too dark,etc.) They hate it if you wear a lot of eyeshadow...or eyeshadow that's really bright. They don't like it if you wear so much makeup it gets on their shirt. Lol.
don't wear it. who cares what the guys like, if they donn't like you for your personality you shouldn't even consider them. don't mess up your face bcuz a guy MITE notice you
i go with natural makeup all the time, but my friends think i don't wear any which is good.
some of my friends didn't even realize that i wear make up b.c i try to keep it natural looking. just do what you're comfortable with and keep it simple. mascara eye liner and foundation are all that i use but like i said it's almost hardly noticeable.
if ur not shir about it =, try just using some of the basics, thats what i do. Like if u have great eyes try using liner %26amp; mascara, plump lips try a coral gloss, and goo dcheek bones try a bronzer, experiment with it. thats how most people decide what they like
I don't see any problem with wearing makeup at that age, as long as it's not over the top. I don't think most guys care, or they prefer the ';natural makeup'; look. If you think make up would help you look better, use it. It really only matters how you feel about it.
How about you stop trying to fit in with your friends and set your own example and do what you want to do! Don't be a follower, be a leader. Guys prefer natural, but your decision shouldn't be based on them either.
I think for your age a little make up every once in a while is just fine. All I ever wear is eye liner, shadow and a little mascara. Try out new and fun colors. I wear make up just because I like to wear goofy colors. Get some fun shiny eye liners or shadows and experiment at home! If you like it, wear it out! But remember-- you are beautiful naturally too!
how about using some, but not a lot?, like blush, plucked eyebrows, lip gloss, and maybe a little mascara... o and u could also use foundation to cover imperfections, but very little!

No comments:

Post a Comment