Monday, April 26, 2010

What mineral make up is the most natural?

What company makes the most natural mineral makeup that wont make me break out?What mineral make up is the most natural?
I've tried lots of them. Bare minerals makes me itch cuz of the bismuth oxychloride in it. Plus it's a heavy metal and very large particle size mineral. It has to be buffed buffed buffed into the skin. This can lead to cystic acne, and I've heard of lots of people this has happened to on different makeup forums.


I use LA Minerals now, and it's fantastic. No bismuth.


More good, natural brands: Saphoros, BGminerals, ValanaMinerals.What mineral make up is the most natural?
Physicians Formula is just right for sensitive skin.
I've tried just about every mineral make up that you can buy in stores and none of them compare to Bare Minerals. It's more expensive but totally worth it. Foundation is about $25 but lasts 6-12 months. There are starter kits for $60 that have everything you need including brushes, bronzer, mineral veil and the foundation. Sephora usually has good prices and coupons for Bare Minerals.
Have you tried Sheer Cover? I hear that doesn't make you break out
Bare Minerals. It is actually very good for your skin.
  • ink refills
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment