Monday, April 26, 2010

Hello, my name is Beyonce. Do you think i would look pretty with natural make up and...?

Natural hair, eyes and skin colour with no hair spray? How about my clothes. Would i look good in a pair of joggers or average jeans and t shirts? Lets see the responce from the Beyonce fans. Let me guess, it will go something like this,


You wish, you are just saying that beacause your an ugly dog (dnt mean to insult the dog) and no one will go out with you, your jealous. Why are you bothering, yes, y are you even bothering? bla bla bla bla.


I'm going to go and dance like a spaz now and sing about how i hate men then how i cant live without them. Wait, i cant make my mind up. Do i hate men or love them so much that i'm obbsessed about them? Nah i aint Beyonce, im too smart.Hello, my name is Beyonce. Do you think i would look pretty with natural make up and...?
Sarky, I'm glad you have a brain in your head and know it's not the same kind of make-up normal women wear. She does not look that hot without all the stage/theatrical make-up they pile on her. Not to forget the airbrushing, photo enhancements, etc..... people buy into all the fakeness of the industry.





Contrary to what people think, it's the truth and I'm glad you know it.Hello, my name is Beyonce. Do you think i would look pretty with natural make up and...?
Finally, someone that understands and doesn't stand up for that heffa. How the hell does someone like Beyonce win more grammy's then the best singer in the world ( Mariah Carey without a doubt ). Beyonce is an overated untalented ****** that need to get ******* up by Jay- Z.
I think she would still look good without makeup.
  • ink refills
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment