Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Good make up, natural coverage??? Help!?

I wear Covergirl powder foundation...and I love it for in the summer, because I'm tan and usually want to control the shine. But as I'm losing my tan, I feel like my flaws are more noticeable and I want a little bit more coverage.





I've never liked liquid foundation, it feels too thick on my face. Are there any good powders out there that control shine and provide really good coverage? I want something that gives the flawless look, but looks natural at the same time-- and without spending a ton of money.





Has anyone tried bare minerals?? Any suggestions would be great!!Good make up, natural coverage??? Help!?
Physicans Formula powder is the best! It's exactly like bare minerals except way cheaper and actually lighter feeling and covers well. I use it everday and it doesn't clog pores whatsoever. Not many people have heard of PF but it's in every general store that sells makeup.


I recommend not using the tiny brush that comes with the compact, buy or use a bigger, round edged brush, the makeup will cover more and look more natural. Good Luck!Good make up, natural coverage??? Help!?
I believe you'll find what you're looking for at aularale.com/7002 - beginning with a good skin care regimen to clear up whatever issues you have w/your skin. This along with drinking lots of water and eating a good diet will get rid of the flaws you say you have.


Moving on to the make up - you'll find it skin matching, water based, fragrance free and providing a very natural look and feel on your skin.
Yes the bare minerals is awesome! I recommed buying the kit to start off cause you get everything even the brushes! It's a great deal!! Just make sure you watch the DVD because if you dont know how to apply you wont like it.... my BF did'nt like it at first but she tried again and she likes it!!! It will take awhile to get used to it but it works good!! Oh yeah a little messy!!
Bare Minerals broke me out badly because of the bismuth, its really bad for your skin. Any way the mineral pressed powder by BEE LUSCIOUS gives a very nice finish and SPF 8 Give them a whirl.
i know u said u dont want a liquid. I didnt like liquid foundations either. but i use MAC Hyper real foundation now. its a liquid, it gives sheer coverage with a pearl like finish. set it with loose powder. it feels light on your face. I live in New Orleans, La and its hot here, i like the benefit of light makeup.

No comments:

Post a Comment