Monday, April 26, 2010

Natural looking make up vs. trendy makeup?

I'm a low maintenence girl who really values natural beauty. What do you think looks better- using just a basic powder, bronzer and lipgloss OR the full make up routine including eye shadow, liner and mascara for every day wear?


People tell me that I look good when I put on all that eye makeup and lip stick but I just feel gross having all that make up on my face- even if I just use a neutral shadow and brown liner/mascara. I want to look like I care about my appearance without applying all that stuff.Natural looking make up vs. trendy makeup?
I like to do the natural for everyday. warm, light shades, a spray foundation that is soooooo light, and a light lip gloss. but when i go out i do the trendy thing. I don't think that you should care much about what other people think, as long as you feel good.


One thing that shows you care about your appearance is well groomed eyebrows (they make all the difference) and another is taking care of your hair.





Have a good day!!!Natural looking make up vs. trendy makeup?
go with whatever feels best for you..i love putting on eyeshadow and mascara and lipgloss and eyeliner but that is just my opinion
Depends on what looks best on you and how much time you want to put into it.





Personally, I think a little neutral eyeshadow is important if you wear glasses. A wash of cream with a little brown in the outer half of the crease and blended. Often, particularly as we age, our lids become different colors and this evens out the tone.





Try using liner on the outer corners of your eyes and mascara just on the tips of your lashes which tend to bleach out.





Someone also mentioned keeping your brows neat. That is sooooo important and can really make a difference in how the whole face looks.





Try just light colors and a light hand while applying eye make-up. You might find it makes a big difference.
i think i totally depends on the kind of person you are. me personally I'm a low maintenance kind of girl and i don't wear any make-up besides mascara and bronzer and i still get told I'm pretty. to me if you have to put a ton of make-up on for people to tell you you're pretty that is not being pretty. i don't have anything against getting all dolled up for a night out if it's because it makes you feel fabulous. a tip for making it look like you care about your appearance without the make-up would be; go for the hair and jewelry it makes you feel pretty without all the work and cosmetics. hope this helps.
Natural look all the way. You can glam it up if you are going out and you want to, but I have always liked women who go with the natural look.
I love classically styled makeup and I, too, value natural beauty. I love to use a small amount of bronzer and a small amount of rouge on the apples of my cheeks. That with mascara (no eyeliner and eyeshadow) and a little bit of face powder and a gloss might be what you want to do. If I had to leave the house with just one part of my makeup on, it would be mascara, because it really opens up my eyes and makes me look awake, but sometimes shadow and liner can be more of what you'd want to achieve for an evening look. Try a lightly colored lip gloss with a light coat of mascara on your lashes with your natural powder and bronzer. That should do it! :)
honey low mainence me to use the goldie or pastal pallet the light soft cappichino mousse or the pink mousse. Lips wre that youll wre very little lipgloss so it shines but not toatally your eye mascara you have to do a medium 1/2 6th stroke so it brings out the pupul color in your eye try a matte blush carnation rasberry pink for your skin this is a preppy cute hon
for natural





lip gloss (ex pink)


lite eyeshadow (ex lilac)


brown mascara


blush (light pink)





for trendy





hot pink lipgolss


black mascara


red blush


hot pink eyeshadow





hope it helps :-)
Go natural %26amp; do what YOU like, NOT what other people.
I'd go natural. Vamp it up for special occasions but if you think you look good thats all that matters. I have the same dilemma and I only go all out if I'm feeling particularly crappy one day with my appearance...
Natual keeps the guys comming globs keep the geeks coming
i feel that you should always look prim n proper for the occasion n look as if u've given attention to details. Hence, at work or places where you need to highlight ur professional side - i would advise you to do natural makeup - not bare- moisturise ur skin well....apply a neutral shade of lipstick, put mascara to highlight ur eyes n look confident of ur looks. On the other hand, if you r going out, do pay some more attention to ur looks n look more glamourous wiht eyeshadow, eyeliner n the works. Also, remember if u think tht u need more makeup for a well defined look, don't be afraid to go ahead with it. At the end what counts is tht u look lovely n yet well defined. All the best girl!.....just remmeber....do makeup tht is just right for hte occasion n the place...not less n not more!!
I think it depends on how you're feeling. If you're going for a dramatic look, the full make up routine helps. If you value natural beauty and still want to look like you put effort into your look, a smile is the best thing to go with, along with clothing that makes a statement that you do care about your appearance, etc.





Dude, and honestly, to the girl below me.. Do you REALLY need ALL of those makeup supplies to look NATURAL? Haha, talk about irony.
Natural is the new look especially compared to the eighties, but there are those days where im feeling a little daring and wanna really stand out. But most of the time, especially to maintain a healthy complexion I go for natural, especially when I have long days. Do what you feel like, dont feel the pressure from others about how you should apply your make up.

No comments:

Post a Comment