Monday, April 26, 2010

How can I get a natural make up look like Sienna Miller? (pics included)?

I love how natural Sienna Millers eye make up is in the Hugo Boss advert yet they still seem to 'pop' put at you and I would like to create the same look including face make up as well.


http://www.dropcost.co.uk/images/sienna-鈥?/a>


http://everyceleb.com/image/getLargeWM/0鈥?/a>How can I get a natural make up look like Sienna Miller? (pics included)?
Use a tinted moisturizer instead of foundation - its perffffect on the skin, evens it out without making it look like you have make up. I reccomend one by Laura Mercier, a thin layer of chocolate-coloured (unless your a blonde or a red head, in which case lighter, or have black hair, in which case a tadddd darker) eyeliner on the waterline. maybe a tiny bit of powdered bronzer, which would act as a powder, matting it, and a bronzer (like one by physicians formula) , giving your skin a nice life-y look. But not too much of course, or else you'll look dry and over done, but I assumer you know that. Then just some chap stick, or anything else you wanna add, and tada! Girl au natural.

No comments:

Post a Comment