Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Suggestions for natural looking eye make-up?

I'm looking for a way to do make-up that's a little more subtle and natural looking. not necesarilly not wearing that much make up. like a way to wear make-up but not look over done. suggestions?Suggestions for natural looking eye make-up?
I use tan or light brown eyeshadow, just a little bit of eyeliner, some mascara, a small amount of blush, and some lip glossSuggestions for natural looking eye make-up?
Maybe using eyeshadow just a little bit darker than your skin tone. Like a gold?
Try Revlon Beyond natural eye palette, they come in 4 different combinations. And Beyond natural mascara, in black brown, the best I've ever used. I personally love it.


They enhance you eyes and give you a little of natural colour and contour without that obvious made up eyes. Try it.
Hey doll!





You sound like my kind of girl! You like makeup but want to enhance your natural beauty鈥攏ot cover up your face. Cool. I'm the same way and I'll give you a few tips I use to look subtle but polished.





1. Always moisturize. Use a non-scented face serum with added SPF. This helps your makeup go on smoothly and evenly while giving your face the protection it needs.





2. Use neutral and matte colors. If you are used to wearing black liner, try switching to a mocha or brown color liner. The same goes for mascara. This will still provide definition but won't be as harsh as black. And matte colors always look natural. Creme and peach shades provide color without the shine.





3. Tinted lip-gloss. This way you can give your lips a touch of color while also adding moisture. It's not as heavy as lipstick and applies smoothly. I really like Burt's Beeswax lip shimmer. It comes in a variety of shades and comes equipped with SPF for extra protection.





4. Light bronzer. I have found that blush looks great but can also appear unnatural at times. Try finding a semi-matte bronzer that is slightly darker than your skin tone and apply it to the apples of your cheeks, forehead, and nose.





Follow these few simple tips and you should look like a natural beauty in no time, without sacrificing your love for makeup! Send me an e-mail if you would like to share more tips and tricks. I like scoring makeup freebies on sites that offer free makeup samples. This way you can try out different products before you buy them. I hope this helps and good luck!





Stay classy!
mascara, tan eyeshadow

No comments:

Post a Comment