Wednesday, April 28, 2010

What do you like: Natural eyes or eyes with make up?

I never apply any eye liner/pencil or eye shadow or other such make up. Should I?What do you like: Natural eyes or eyes with make up?
If you look good without any of these, why should you wear it? you look cute in your picture, so let it be. Also, makeup depends on the mood. Sometimes, you may feel that you want to look different and you may wear makeup, and if you do, that is fine too.What do you like: Natural eyes or eyes with make up?
Natural looks good to me. A lot of the women who put on eye makeup aren't very skilled at it and wind up looking like a raccoon or like that villainous girl in the ';Transporter 3'; movie. Not a great look.
i like a natural sleepy eyes..


they gives me a starnge feelings..











you are the hope....











the hope you are , and my life is with you ...


the passion you are , and and the happiness with you ..


the first love you are, and the last of my dreams...


return back to me , and shake my clam heart ...


come back and own me by your charming whispers...


oh whom owned the life and the soul mine...


o whom are the happiness of my heart..


and the wise of the mind...


o whom you are the last dream, and the last wishes which i wish ..





the hope you are , and the last love which i search for...


love you ...





by: hazem02@yahoo.com

















By hazem02








http://www.thestarlitecafe.com/poems/101鈥?/a>





please visit my site and read more poems for me and leave me there your comments..


yours


hazem
Only if you want. If you wear blush try going over you eyelids with the brush and it will give you a very natural flattering look. Not to mention that it is quick and simple. Some people look good with heavier eye makeup but that takes time, know how, and money. An eye pencil can be a big time breeding ground for germs.
i prefer eyes with mascara n eye liner thats it
natural, even If you make make up, use natural colors
Nobody HAS to wear makeup. With naturally dark eyes and lashes, you shouldn't need any at all. If you'd like, a dusting of a light color or a little shimmer on the lids could make your eyes seem a bit brighter. I usually wear a bit more it because l have light hair and eyes, and mascara and liner defines the eyes for more impact.
You could go with both. Natural eyes could be for going anywhere that's not too special and if you're in the mood to put some eye makeup on and/or are going somewhere like a party or something then the least you should put is mascara. Then you could put a light eyeshadow by the color of your choice (if you have dark brown eyes any eyeshadow will go). You could apply a little eyeliner if you wanted, but it's not necessary.
This is a question of what makes you comfortable. Why bother with makeup in the first place? This is uncomfortable -- it is expensive, and it is unnecessary for the most part. For me -- the question was (when I was a young woman): I looked around, saw other young females my age and asked myself: ';Do I want to look like a Clown?'; My answer was NO! So I've never worn makeup in the first place -- and now that I've past the half-century mark, I can definitely say that my skin is enjoying the fact that it was NOT damaged by all those harsh, unnatural chemicals in the first place.
it dont matter if u can work it both ways ..............then go head ...........do yo thang gurl!!!!!!!!!
Natural!! with makeup, only a litttle mascara or nice tones. NO EYELINER.
it depends on the occasion...when i am running around then i dont wear makeup but when i go out at night i usually wear it...


not everyone wears makeup and i prolly use it only 10% if the time...
I like natural eyes w/ makeup
rock both
Natural
I never wear anything other than Mascara, that's it, I may put a little bit of lip gloss on if I got out, but that's it, I wear nothing at all on my face, i prefer the natural look, but Mascara does open up the eyes and make them look big and beautiful. too much make up on the eyes can have the adverse effect and make them look small, so be careful.
as long as you're comfortable without makeup, there's no need wearing it.





self-confidence is attractive. thats why women usually wear eye-makeup; it makes them feel sexy and attractive. If you can feel sure of yourself without wearing makeup, thats wonderful and i see no need to apply any.
eyes with makeup. only if you can do it right.
You seem to be bright eyed and bushy tailed....Keep it real, and keep it simple!!!





You are beautiful.....





Huggs and Kisses,,,,





Lonnie
with your eyes, perhaps i can recommend red hot pokers ?
Natural
I like no make-up. I wear lipstick, but the rest of my face is ';fresh'; -- it feels better that way to me, and I think it looks better too.
With make up, it would make your eyes look bigger......:)
Make-up does make anyone look prettier


but if you do them right


If you can't just go natural
Make-up is for highlighting what you have. If you are a natural beauty- use some or nothing.
i think its depend on yourself maybyu are attractive with make up or with natural one so ....

No comments:

Post a Comment